Terms & Conditions
Returning an Item:
- Depending on the reason for the return, you may have to pay for the original and return shipping, plus possibly a restocking fee. Items must be returned in original packaging with all safety majors. If the item was “free shipping” or “shipping included,” you will be informed what the amount for shipping was on the original order.
- After receiving your returned item, you will either receive a credit/ refund or the replacement item you specified.
- Gift returns are credited to the original purchaser’s payment method.
- After 24 hours of placing the order, cancellations will be subjected to $200 cancellation fee due to processing and packaging fees.
- No cancellations will be accepted after the sauna is shipped.
Change of address after shipping:
- Will be charged extra depending on the distance.
- In case of minor damages during transit, no replacement will be offered. A discount will be offered after the damage assessment is done by the shipper for repair.
- Any missing or broken parts will be replaced subject to availability.
- Any damages should be informed within 15 days of receiving the Shipment.
- No damage complaint will be accepted after the said period.
- 12 month warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infra-red saunas and hot rock saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal and not covered under warranty.
- 12 month warranty on heating elements and electrical components.
- The CD/DVD/LCD system carries its own 6 month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Warranty is not transferable between parties and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Proof of original purchase must be provided.
Labour at our factory is free of charge during the warranty period as well as parts. The customer is responsible for shipping warranted product to our premises at their expense. Customer may elect to have replacement parts shipped to them when applicable in lieu of labour at the factory.
1 person – 1 person max110kg
2 person – 100kg per person
3 person – 100kg per person
4 person – 100kg per person
Should the above weights limitations be exceeded, this will result in structure damage and deformation of the overall wooden shell. This will not be covered under warranty.
Maintenance – saunas are to be cleaned after every use with anti bacterial spray. The wooden walls are to be wipe down to prevent damp & mould soaking into the wood which can cause severe cracks.
Please note :If you have damp and mould you are more likely to have respiratory problems.
- USA Sauna and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the products by the customer. USA Sauna shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
- USA Sauna and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
- We do not accept returns. Hence, we strongly encourage you to consider carefully before placing your order with us. Visit one of our nearest showrooms to demo the product first.
- If the item you have received is damaged upon receipt or is faulty, please contact us at email@example.com with your order ID/Invoice Number for assistance.
We will accept cancellation at no charge as long as we have acknowledged receipt of your request (via email) before your order is shipped or dispatched.
Once your order is shipped or dispatched, we will impose a 30% fee (based on merchandise value of the product returned) to cover admin costs, handling etc. The delivery charge will be for the purchasers account. Any remaining amount of your payment for the product (after deducting the 30% fee+ Freight costs)will be refunded to you either via EFT, after we receive the returned product. Mode of refund will be determined by us, but as much as possible, we will try to refund through the same mode you have used for your payment..
To request for cancellation, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID/Invoice no. and contact number so we may attend to your request promptly.
- Once the product has been ordered and has been dispatched from our warehouse the risk/responsibility and insurance falls onto the client/purchaser and freight company. Should the product be damaged in transit we will not be held responsible.
- The client should address any problems or damages caused directly with the freight company, which he has contracted to do the delivery.
- This does not apply should the client contract our company to deliver, install or setup.
Payment with any credit or debit card will incur a 5% surcharge.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you should have any further questions, don’t hesitate to call us at
or email us at: email@example.com