Did you know? In a far infrared sauna, about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body. This radiant heat penetrates the skin more deeply than traditional saunas. The deeper into the body’s tissue to increase circulation, release oxygen and reach injured areas.
This type of sauna is sometimes called a far-infrared sauna — “far” describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum.
The sauna lights up like Battleship, emitting red infrared light rays in the near and far spectrums. Infrared light heats your body from the inside